You are responsible for making sure items you are selling have not been recalled. Legislation has been passed regarding the resale of toys and baby equipment.
We are accepting up to 100 hanging items.
Please choose your best, most gently used pieces.
We will be accepting up to 10 pieces of gently used 0-12 month infant clothing for the sale. New with tags infant clothing up to 100 hanger limit.
- Shirts- short sleeves, one hoodie, one sweatshirt
- Pants- Jeans, shorts, Spring pants
- Sneakers, sandals, dress shoes, flip flops in EXCELLENT condition, crocs,
- Pajamas (Spring and Summer)
Accepting baby and children's sizes 0 to 16 and current junior's clothing (Hollister, Abercrombie, Charlotte Russe, Forever 21, etc.). Please no adult clothing.
We will accept 10 pairs of shoes in excellent condition
- Clothing that is stained, tired looking, out of style or low quality
- Underwear that is not new in package
- Hannah Montana, Camp Rock, High School Musical themed clothing.
- We reserve the right to refuse any item for any reason.
- High Chairs (less than 5 years old)
- Car Seats (less than 5 years old)
- Strollers (less than 5 years old)
- Exersaucers/ walkers (less than 5 years old)
- Pack-n-Plays (less than 5 years old)
- Bouncy Seats (less than 5 years old)
- Swings (less than 5 years old)
- Baby equipment over 5 years old
- Crib bedding sets (sheets are accepted)
- Fabric/ quilted wall hangings
- Clean toys with working batteries (battery operated toys will not be accepted without working batteries)
- Puzzles (PLEASE be sure all pieces are included)
- Games (PLEASE be sure all pieces are included)
- DVD's (Please be sure they are not scratched)
- Small furniture (table & chairs sets, bookshelves, organizers, toddler beds, changing tables)
- Leftover birthday party items (plates, cups, invitations)
- Photo albums and picture frames memory books
We reserve the right to refuse an item or pull any item from the sales floor for any reason.